Global Market Analysis Report for the Paint & Coatings Industry (2015-2020)
For more information: please contact IPPIC’s Steve Sides at (202) 462-6272
The International Paint and Printing Ink Council (IPPIC) has published a new, expanded edition of its well-respected Global Market Analysis (GMA). This latest edition, the Global Market Analysis for the Paint & Coatings Industry (2015-2020) provides comprehensive market research covering the global paint and coatings industry, addressing topics of relevance to coatings manufacturers, end users, raw materials suppliers, and others interested in the industry.
As always, the report covers three primary categories of coatings: Decorative, Original Equipment Manufacturers and Special Purpose, as well as the many sub-segments within those categories. Research will focus on sector analysis, market trends and drivers, and competitive landscape.
Packed with insightful information, content is delivered in an easy-to-read format with charts, tables, and other illustrations that highlight the study’s most pertinent data.
IPPIC is pleased to partner with The ChemQuest Group, Inc., a leading consulting firm to the specialty chemicals and coatings industries, to conduct the in-depth market research and develop this single-volume resource document.
Additional Forecast Data: In addition to five-year historical and forecast data by country and segment that has appeared in previous reports, the report includes an additional two-year historical and forecast view for each country.
Expanded Raw Material Chapter: The study’s Raw Material chapter has been expanded to include additional details and a new section on emerging technologies and trends, including sustainability.
New Sub-Segments: The latest edition drills down to offer a broader range of geographic sub-segments, providing information on more than 175 countries, as well as providing more comprehensive sub-segmentation details within the current market chapter structure. Examples include:
- Automotive OEM: greater details on coatings for automotive plastics.
- Other Transportation: breakdown on heavy duty truck, bus, aerospace and railroad coatings.
- General Industrial: deeper analysis of agricultural and construction equipment (ACE) coatings.
- Industrial Maintenance: additional detail on fire-resistant and heat-resistant coatings.
Update on M&A Activity: The report also features a special chapter on industry mergers and acquisitions.
Corporate Member Price: Members* of the associations that comprise IPPIC may purchase digital download of this invaluable resource at a special members’ only price of $2,750 U.S. (Contact your IPPIC member association for the required special DISCOUNT CODE!)
Global License Price: IPPIC Members* will also be afforded the opportunity to purchase a “global license” for $10,000 U.S. A global license entitles a purchaser to place an electronic copy of the study on a corporate intranet server on which employees of the licensee can view the study. Such a license would not entitle the licensee to place the study on an extranet server or web page where it would be accessible to persons not employed by the licensee.
List Price: A digital download of this study may be purchased at a price of $4,500 U.S. per copy by companies or persons who are not members of any of the IPPIC trade associations.
* Members of IPPIC include the American Coatings Association (ACA), Australian Paint Manufacturers’ Federation (APMF), the Brazilian Paint Manufacturers’ Association (ABRAFATI), The British Coatings Federation (BCF), the Canadian Paint and Coatings Association (CPCA), the China National Coatings Industry Association (CNCIA), the European Council of the Paint, Printing Ink and Artists‘ Colours Industry (CEPE), the French Paints, Printing Inks, Artist Colours and Adhesives Association (FIPEC), the German Paint and Printing Ink Association (VdL), the Indian Paint Association (IPA), the Japan Paint Manufacturers Association (JPMA), the Mexican Paint and Printing Ink Manufacturers’ Association (ANAFAPYT), the South African Paint Manufacturers Association (SAPMA), the New Zealand Paint Manufacturers Federation (NZPMF), and the Association of the Paint Industry in Turkey (BOSAD).